So all the excitement of the gripping last few episodes of Masterchef are over now. Are you missing the mouth-watering culinary delights? If so you too could create a tasty starter using Lobster Tails just like winner Natalie Coleman! We found this recipe for from Woman and Home that we have adapted for you to try.
Fennel and Lobster Salad with Pomegranate
- bulbs fennel, very finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- grated zest and juice 2 limes
- large pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 5tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large defrosted rock lobster tail
- 2tbsp each: chopped fresh coriander, mint and flat-leaf parsley
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- Mix together the fennel, onion, lime zest and juice, chilli and oil in a large bowl. Season and toss well together.
- Poach the lobster tails in simmering water for 5 to 7 minutes, then run under water for a few minutes. When cool enough to handle, remove the shell by cutting through the underside, then the shell will peel off.
- Add all the herbs to the salad. Divide the salad between 4 plates. Slice the lobster and arrange on top, then scatter over the pomegranate seeds.